What's new and exciting in your classroom and school? Well, relatively new and exciting as most US schools are on summer break!
I'm looking to refresh some presentations/workshops and am interested in telling stories related to the compelling things going on in my PLN's classrooms. Please share any relevant links, too!
These topics are of particular interest:
- anything related to PBL supported by technology
- mobile learning with any sort of device
- bring your own device programs
- Android or iOS apps related to global collaboration/awareness
- Using iOS devices to differentiate instruction
- social networks in schools (Not many schools seem to be going in this direction, but are you building a social network for your students to use in house or have you purchased a solution? Or, are you leveraging Facebook instead? Anything related to using SNs for educational purposes would be interesting.)
Some of the above relates to my work with the Consortium for School Networking on a mobile learning initiative and to a iTunes U global guide I'm developing with ADE colleagues. The rest are related to workshops I'll be giving in August... I'll be sure to share everything when I'm ready.
Thanks in advance!